The Benefits of a Holistic Approach to Skin Care
Health and wellness is all about balance......be it our skin or body. So taking a more natural, holistic approach to achieve balance has benefits worth mentioning. Most have misconceptions regarding Holistic spa services, thinking that their main purpose is to calm and relax the mind and body as well as de-stress the skin, without experiencing the many other benefits that are derived from a more holistic approach. Consider the following tips:
- Skincare concerns can be a manifestation of an underlying condition and should be addressed in order to receive optimal results.
- Instead of rushing to the spa and going immediately into the treatment room, plan to arrive a few minutes early to unwind relax, and clear the mind from the day's activities.
- Consider add-on's such a a foot treatment to a facial or massage to enhance the experience.
- Most spa's keep herbal teas on hand, so plan to make that part of the unwinding process.
- Are you a morning, afternoon, or evening person? Try and plan your spa treatments during the time that allows you to relax fully....for some that's before they begin their day, and for other's it's at the end of their day.