Enzyme Exfoliation - The Top Five Important Facts
First let me start by saying I believe the best results can be achieved using a subtle approach with the following factors should be taken into consideration: age, skin type and concerns, seasonal and hormonal changes, health, lifestyle and skin care application techniques. Enzyme exfoliation is a plant active based therapy and recommended for sensitive skin types that find AHA's too strong. The benefits of Enzymatic Exfoliation include the following:
- Regular exfoliation achieves a smooth and radiant complexion.
- Skin treated with enzymatic exfoliation is instantly brightened and smoothed.
- There is a mild hydrating and antibacterial effect, making enzymatic exfoliation a good choice for the oily and mature skin.
- Exfoliation is known to promote better absorption of skin care products.
- Scientific Studies confirm:
- Regular enzymatic professional treatments over a period of time improve the appearance of skin.
- Twice daily use for three months of a 15% enzyme serum and moisturizer improve skin appearance.
- Improvements included changes in skin smoothness and texture, the depth and number of lines, wrinkles, and epidermal and dermal firmness and thickness.
- The improvements were reported to be similar to results observed with higher concentrations of AHAs.