Top Seven Things to Avoid (or You'll Look Ten Years Older)
According to author Ines de la Fressange," Parisian Chic", the secret to beauty after a certain age is knowing what to do and not do when it comes to make up and skin care. Most skin care professionals/estheticians will agree with her advice to moisturize your skin thoroughly. But when applying makeup below are seven things to avoid at all cost!
- Too much heavy, opaque foundation, especially if it's too dark (signaling you are a tanning salon regular).
- Glittery eye shadow---will only make your wrinkles sparkle.
- Thick, neglected eyebrows.
- Too much powder.
- Brown blush in the hollows of your cheeks.
- A visible contour line around the lips.
- Sparkly orange or "nude" lipstick.